Post Mount Systems
AirSpring Post Mount System
When it comes to professional post mount signage, our AirSpring System is second to none, and is fully compliant with the Government's EN40 Regulation about maximum wind-load on any type of street-light signage.
The AirSpring consists of two brackets and arms, each arm with a width of 850mm. The recommended size of banner for use on the AirSpring is 750mm x 2500mm (1.87 sq m), however the maximum size is 800mm x 3000mm (2.4sq m).
Key AirSpring Features:
- Proven design with market-leading wind-spill factor. System comprises of 2 black fibre glass arms and 2 black powder-coated aluminium brackets with integrated spring loaded tensioning and banner-arm flexing mechanism.
- Full compliance with EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 100mph and supported by verified wind tunnel test results (available in PDF format) illustrating compliance with EN40.
- Suitable for installing onto lamp columns and flag poles from 76mm diameter and above and compatible with straight, fluted or tapered columns.
- Arms can be cut down to match any banner width required up to 800mm wide. Most common banner sizes recommended are 2000mm (L) x 600/750/ 800mm (W) and 2200mm (L) x 600/750/800mm (W). Maximum banner size accommodated 3000mm x 800mm (only for short term or very low-wind area).
- Can accommodate one or two banners per column.
- Arms easily removed in between banner campaigns leaving brackets and banding in place on the column.
- Brackets installed onto columns using 3 tamtorque stainless steel bands per bracket, estimated installation time to install one complete system and banner: 20 minutes.
- Can be wall mounted using pre-drilled holes within bracket.
- Full 5 Year product warranty.
- Banner fabrication exactly the same as for our Heavy Duty systems.
Heavy Duty Post Mount System
This versatile high-strength aluminium bracket fits lamp post diameters from 75mm to 150mm, making it applicable in almost every situation. Fitted singly or in pairs, the oval section pole fits securely onto the bracket. Suitable for banners with areas up to 2m2.
Standard Duty Post Mount System
The Standard Post Mount Bracket offers an alternate approach to fixing banners on steel lighting posts and other vertical columns. The system comprises a heavy gauge aluminium pole to which the banner is sleeved. The pole is secured into a pressed steel bracket by means of a removable locking pin. Plastic collars retain the banner in position from both sides.
Post Mounted Flags
Our heavy duty post mount system can also be used with flags. A single arm with a flag sleeved, holds the flag on permanant display. The flag secured down the pole with simple cable ties.
- Dynamic flag attracts more attention
- Great for theming or advertising
- Half the hardware cost compared to PVC banners
Note: This method of installation is only suitable for use with polyester flags.
Mid Post Mount System
Make your message the centre of attention. The Mid Mount System secures banners singly or back to back on the centre of a lamppost. Banners are sleeved top and bottom. The unique spring tensioner system keeps everything taught but allows it to flex in the wind.
- Single or double sided
- Suitable for banners up to 2m2
- Banners easily secured and changed
Post Mount Rigid Board System
Now available as a system to suit rigid graphic boards making it a suitable system for permanent installations. A deep section channel secures a 3mm Di-Bond panel.
- Clean lines with no tensioners
- Permanent solution for airports, theme parks, leisure venues etc
- Convenient cross-over into signage making use of existing street furniture
Stainless Steel Banding
A high-strength, all-stainless-steel worm-drive banding strap. Seven sizes available to suit post diameters from 55mm - 340mm. Tamper resistant screw with unique seven-sided socket.
Bespoke Post Mount Systems
Our designers and engineers can create systems specific to the posts you may have in situ, making almost any existing street furniture a suitable and highly convenient location for branding or signage. Speak to our sales team and allow us to propose a solution.