Like This Page?
Flags are used in a huge number of sports.
- Assistant referees
- Course & pitch markers
- Safety flags
We can advise on the correct regulations for your sport and provide all the necessary accessories to ensure their correct usage.
Race Marshall Flags
Marshals Flags are an important safety feature at all motor racing venues. Enabling quick and clear communication from trackside to the drivers. Our flags conform to the FIA recommended patterns.
- Finished with sleeve and ties
- Made to regulation sizes
- Available with or without poles
Blue Flag – Faster Car Approching
Yellow Flag – Local Caution
Red & Yellow Flag – Oil or Debris on Track
Black Flag – Disqualification or Penalty
Cheqered Flag – End of race or session
Green Flag – Restart after Safety Car or hazzard
White – Flag Final Lap or Slow Vehicle on Track
Black & Orange Flag – Car needs to stop
Red Flag – Session Stopped
Black & White Flag – Unsportsman Like Conduct
Golf Pin & Club Flags
Available either plain or with hole numbers, in a range of colours. For corporate golf days why not choose our printed pin flags.
- Choose from our printed or sewn options for a fine quality club flag.
- Fly the crest from your clubhouse pole.
- Choice of sizes available.
Golf Pin Flags
- Finished with sleeve and ties to fit directly to the pin
- Standard size 15″ x 12″
- Available single or double sided finish
- Triangular or rectangular options
- Available Plain or Printed
- Standard 450mm x 350mm Size
- Sleeve and ties to fit any existing pole
Do you need more information? Perhaps you have unanswered questions?
You can either give us a call on the phone number below, or fill in your personal details and we will get in touch with you.
01494 783 938
If you are calling from outside the UK, call +44 (0) 1494 783 938