We can supply and install one flagpole or a number of flagpoles from 1.5 metres in height to 20 metres in height.
The flagpoles can be manufactured in a variety of materials such as Aluminium, Glass Reinforced Plastic and wood, in any RAL numbered colour to your requirement all from stock held at our works.
We install flagpoles on the ground, on the side of your building or on the top of your building and we carry brackets/fixings to suit all the common angles.
Installing and maintaining your flagpoles properly will ensure many years of trouble free usage. Our fully trained team (IOSH, CSCS & IPAF qualified) can provide you with a hassle free solution.
The service went well and I cannot let the opportunity pass without saying the service personnel carrying out the process were excellent! David Wilson
Engineers serviced mechanism and replaced cleats and internal lanyards for both our fiberglass poles. Excellent work! Martin Cope
Every location has it’s own requirements. Investing in a site survey ensures there are no un-foreseen problems or expenses when we start the installation.
Site Surveys include:
- Site access checks
- Cat scanning for buried utilities
- Overhead obstruction checks
- Foundation type assessment
- Bracket position and wall suitability check for wallmounted poles
We provide an easy to read report including:
- Risk assessment
- Method statement
- Requirements for earth moving equipment
- Volumes for concrete foundations
Maintenance & Safety Checks
An unused or badly maintained pole in front of your premises makes all the wrong kinds of statements. By choosing one of our maintenance contracts you can be sure that your poles are both safe and smart. We can undertake maintenance on all kinds of pole.
Choose from either 6 or 12 month service intervals with the option to have new flags supplied each time we come to look after the poles. Substantial discounts apply for sites with more than one pole.
Maintenance Checks include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue, bending orfailure
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion orweakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fittings checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned to remove dirt
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flags inspected and replaced if worn